A week has now passed since the Lundquist Digital Leadership US Roadshow was in San Francisco to discover how digital is affecting the way companies and their leaders do business and transforming the way they engage with everyone from employees to customers and forge new relationships and business models.
Our schedule involved meetings with:
- Mark Brodeur, Global Head of Digital Marketing Innovation, Nestlé (@MarkBrodeur1)
- Charlene Li, CEO and Principal Analyst, Altimeter Group (@charleneli)
- Shel Israel, author (with Robert Scoble) of “Age of Context” and “Naked Conversations” (@shelisrael)
- Bill Johnston, Director of Online Community & Customer Experience, Autodesk (@billjohnston)
- Beth Ward Francesconi, Senior Manager, Internal Communications, Levi Strauss & Co. (@BethWardPR)