Our CSR Online Awards Seminar in Zurich last week was the occasion to discuss how leading Swiss and German companies are facing the challenges of online CSR communications under the pressure of improving their reporting and engaging a broader public through social media.
The event – Digital Disruption & the Future of CSR – examined the complex relationship between reporting, digital communications and stakeholder engagement:
- How corporate disclosure is changing in a digital era
- Managing a complex sustainability eco-system that spans both reporting and communications, online and offline
- The evolving social media scenario and how to create a positive conversation about corporate sustainability
- Balancing the needs of a broad range of audiences
- Latest trends and best practice.
The seminar brought together sustainability and communications professionals from companies including: BASF, Bayer, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Novartis, SGS, Sulzer, Swiss Life and UBS.